Blue Arrow Motor Co Warranties
Blue Arrow Motor Co are proud to be offering something which sets us aside from the all other motor traders. We go to great lengths to ensure that all our cars are prepared to an official trading standards approved preparation code. Above all else all cars undergo an intrusive 82 point vehicle check, a fresh MOT on arrival to our site and all annual servicing is brought up to date.
- In the event of a breakdown please use the AA breakdown cover provided at sale to have your vehicle safely recovered and an initial diagnosis of the fault.
- Establish that the part(s) directly causing the breakdown are covered by this Warranty and the terms of the Warranty have been adhered to.
- Contact Warranty administration on 0845 644 8595
- Warranty administration will advise you on the appropriate course of action to confirm your warranty validity and arrange for the repair authorisation to be progressed. Repairs must not be carried out without authorisation.
- Warranty administration will advise you of how to proceed with the diagnosis/repair You will then be requested to contact the approved repairer to arrange a convenient date/time for the diagnosis/repair under your authorisation.
- Depending on the diagnosis,the circumstance o the breakdown and the claims limit, you may be asked to contribute more, some or all of the diagnosis/repair costs.
- The repairer reserves the right to use suitable reconditioned or exchange parts when carrying out the repair. Vehicles returned under conditions set out in the Consumer Rights Act 2015 shall be returned on a transporter at a cost to the purchaser. Refunds will be processed upon receipt of vehicle.